First factory inspection Before the factory inspection, […]
First factory inspection
Before the factory inspection, the factory should prepare the following documents for inspection:
- Organization chart
- Quality management organization chart
Training records of QC staff and key positions
- Quality control flow chart - Production flow chart
- product change flow chart or file
- incoming inspection related documents
- Process (production) inspection related documents
- Shipping inspection related documents
- equipment management related documents (such as calibration certificate, equipment accounting, etc.)
- Nonconforming product control
At that time, TüV engineers will check the documents and the scene and communicate with your company.
Annual factory inspection
The annual inspection of the factory and the inspection process are basically the same as the initial factory inspection. However, the factory inspection must be carried out for the consistency of the product inspection. The factory shall submit the documents required for the consistency check. Please refer to the factory inspection manual.